Imagine the oceanfront wedding of your dreams at the beautiful Seabrook Island Club. An exclusive experience with many opportunities for customization, we do not require a food and beverage minimum or a reception venue fee.
Oceanfront Wedding Ceremonies
Wow your guests with a backdrop of swimming dolphins, charming shrimp boats and beautiful sunsets as you say your vows on the Ocean Terrace. Just steps from the beach, rental of this ceremony space includes the Club’s white padded resin chairs. Backup space (in case of inclement weather) is included. This venue can also be used for a cocktail hour immediately following the ceremony.
OCEAN TERRACE CEREMONY FEE
April-June, September & October: $2,000 + tax
November-March, July & August: $1,500 + tax
*New pricing structure for wedding inquiries initiated as of February 27, 2018Learn More
- Four Hour Reception
- Three Passed Hors d’Oeuvres Selections
- Cocktail Hour Display: Garden Deluxe Station
- Plated Dinner: Salad and Entrée
(can substitute buffet service)
- Passed Mini Desserts
or Late-Night Savory Treats
- Four Hour Luxury Open Bar
- Champagne Toast
- Accommodation for Kids’ Meals
and Vegetarian/Vegan Substitutions
- Continual consultation with Wedding Director, including vendor recommendations, planning assistance & timeline guidance
- Complimentary food tasting (contingent upon Executive Chef availability)
- Seabrook Island Club’s banquet china, glassware, flatware, house linen, banquet chairs for reception, white padded resin chairs for outdoor ceremony and staff
- Bride’s room for day of wedding
- Wedding Day use of two golf carts on club property (one hour before ceremony through cocktail hour)
- Rehearsal Dinner and post wedding breakfast discounts (please ask for details)
- Special pricing for golf
- November-March, July & August
- Weekdays & Sundays: $125++/person
- Saturdays: $150++/person
- April-June, September & October
- Weekdays & Sundays: $150++/person
- Saturdays: $175++/person
- *New pricing structure for wedding inquiries initiated as of February 27, 2018
Make It A Wedding Weekend
Kick off the festivities with a bridesmaids’ lunch or rehearsal dinner at the Seabrook Island Club, and top it all off with a farewell breakfast. The Deveaux Room, our private dining room with unparalleled views, is the perfect location. Please request details and availability.Stay
All of the staff were attentive, professional and welcoming. From the hors d'oeuvres to the dinner entree to Angela's beautiful cake, it was absolutely top-shelf dining from beginning to end. As father of the bride, I could not have been happier with the quality the club provided for the event.
All of our guests commented that it was one of the best weddings they had ever attended. We received countless compliments regarding the facility, food and service (all due to the staff). We're so glad we selected the Seabrook Island Club to host this treasured event.
Roger and Joanne, Parents
My son and now daughter-in-law summed it up perfectly. Patrick's comment was, "Well, that might just be the best advertisement any club could ever have had. It was perfect!" Kate simply said, "That was my fairy tale wedding."